Michael Green Audio Forum

https://tuneland.forumotion.com

Our Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Tuning comming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
apogee6

New Tuning comming Empty
PostSubject: New Tuning comming   New Tuning comming Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:40 pm

With the intro of the new DFS-1, I checked in and asked a ton of questions concerning my current tuning in my room and the changes that I had made to enhance it. Michael himself was kind enough to call me to disscuss some of the difficulity I was having and after which I now currently have on order a new set of 61" floor standers! Very Happy I can't wait 'till they're bulit and I get them in place to start further tuning my room at which point I'll send some new pictures in to show and explain what I've done. for right now I'll enjoy until I start tuning to go farther in my room. Thanks to Michael and Andrew for your help and patience with me so far.
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

New Tuning comming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tuning comming   New Tuning comming Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Welcome Apogee

It's a pleasure! Tuning and watching people tune is my all time favorite thing to do.

What a hobby we have. We are the people who spend our time exploring the depths of music from the playback point of view and when in the heat of the tune what is in a recording comes to life.

In the mid 80's tweaking came unto it's own and the industry began the ultimate journey. We started looking at the playback system as a whole unit instead of separate components only. This was a big step for this hobby, one that will never end in this ever changing, advancing world.

enjoy your thread!
Back to top Go down
https://tuneland.forumotion.com

New Tuning comming
Page 1 of 1