Michael Green Audio Forum

https://tuneland.forumotion.com

Our Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Room Layouts and Equipment Configurations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JBarchives

My Room Layouts and Equipment Configurations  Empty
PostSubject: My Room Layouts and Equipment Configurations    My Room Layouts and Equipment Configurations  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 10:27 am

My Room Layouts and Equipment Configurations  M2087

Room, Equipment, and Acoustics Layout for My Condominium

Since, everyone is having their room diagrams placed on TuneLand, I thought it was time that I did a drawing of my entire condo's floor plan and how my two major systems (audio in the main listening room and my bedroom home theater) are both laid out with equipment, speakers, acoustics, and furniture. The main entranceway to the condominium is the doorway at the upper right of the layout. This is my attempt at using this room layout software, so here's my drawing which shows how I have laid out acoustics and equipment in the two main systems in my place. As you can see, every room and hallway, except the kitchen area, has some acoustical treatment:

My Room Layouts and Equipment Configurations  MyCondoLayout2

It doesn't show in the room floor layout diagram of the master bedroom, but above the TV, on the ceiling and mounted about 2" from the wall behind the TV is an EchoTune to control center imaging and help the 32" direct view TV "disappear". The TV in this room sits on the home theater equipment rack.

My Room Layouts and Equipment Configurations
Page 1 of 1