Michael Green Audio Forum

https://tuneland.forumotion.com

Our Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the TUNE is and what it is not

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JBarchives

What the TUNE is and what it is not Empty
PostSubject: What the TUNE is and what it is not   What the TUNE is and what it is not Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 11:17 am

What the TUNE is and what it is not M2087

When talking about The Tune, one has to understand the difference between real communication and “small talk”. Real communication is a dialogue from the heart to another heart, while small talk is a dialogue from the “head” (which is where the ego resides) to the “head” of another. The Tune is akin to a dialogue from the heart and the expression of our feelings about what is going on inside of us to another heart. Small talk, on the other hand, is like discussing or getting an update on current events and the type of conversation in which most people engage. The audiophile forums are full of “small talk” and contain very little real communication.

When we engage in a dialogue from the heart where we try to explain to others how we feel, we are really attempting to do something which is impossible. When we try to explain a human experience, we often find ourselves at a loss for words when it comes to describing our inner feelings, experiences and emotions. Attempting to explain the higher aspects of The Tune is like trying to explain what ancient sages used to call trying to express the inexpressible. The Tune, at all levels, is something to be experienced and those who really get into the Tune “grow” to different levels of experience. To put it in the most simple of terms, at its highest level, it is becoming “one” with your musical experience. All else disappears but the music and your connection with it. Even “you” (your ego) disappear.

When having a dialogue with another Tunee, I find that I pay close attention as to what is coming from the heart of the other because “listening” is also such an important part of real communication. Most people always want to be the “talker”, but few are willing to fully accept the role of the “listener” in human communications. It is easy to tell how advanced someone is with The Tune just by listening to the terms they use in their conversation. Those of you who communicate with Michael -- be aware. He is always paying close attention to your words and how you describe things because that is how he knows where you are and when to take you to the next step in tuning and he knows when you are “faking” it. Very Happy

When I first started in The Tune, all I knew was that the language of those working for Michael (and the words of Michael himself), was different than that used by everyday audiophiles. I did not know why at the time, but since one of my other interests is Eastern studies, it was fairly easy for me to adapt to and understand this new “language” of The Tune. I have come to also be able to see just how advanced Tunees are with The Tune simply by the words they use to describe their experiences at any given point in time and even in their posts on this forum. Those who are the most advanced communicate more through their hearts and those who are less advanced communicate more through their heads. The heart is the essential part of every Tunee and the essence of the Tune. So, those desiring to move their systems to higher levels of sound must realize that their systems will move higher in level as their own growth in awareness and “heart-to-heart” communications move to higher levels. The Tune is a gift from the Universe and is available to all of those who are courageous enough to reach out and experience it. And, if you are not satisfied with your current listening experience and have tried all types of tuning methods and component systems, what do you have to lose by wholeheartedly trying The Tune? The key word here is “wholeheartedly”. Most of us do things in life only half heartedly which always leads to regret. We become divided – half of us says we should have done what we did and the other half says we should not have done what we did; hence we start “regretting”. Dive into The Tune wholeheartedly. You will find it is one of the most pleasurable journeys you have ever experienced.

What the TUNE is and what it is not
Page 1 of 1