Michael Green Audio Forum

https://tuneland.forumotion.com

Our Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covid 19 (stay safe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

Covid 19 (stay safe) Empty
PostSubject: Covid 19 (stay safe)   Covid 19 (stay safe) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 4:29 am

Hello TuneLand

So much has happened in the last 5 months for all of us. Come hang out with me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1764861045 if you would like.

My plans have changed greatly and as things happen I'll keep you up to date.

As of right now I'm in my small place in Las Vegas staying away from germs. Las Vegas has become a hot spot and I'm playing it as safe as possible and praying you stay well till we get to the other side of this.

If you have Covid19 news to share feel free.
Back to top Go down
rotelguy

rotelguy

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 (stay safe)   Covid 19 (stay safe) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 11:55 pm

Good to see you MG. I've been following you on facebook. Nice posting study
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 (stay safe)   Covid 19 (stay safe) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2020 3:39 am

Hey Jim

Good to see you too! Glad you are safe, this has been crazy.

I'm sure they will end up shutting down the strip again, the case numbers are way too high to continue this way.
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 (stay safe)   Covid 19 (stay safe) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 8:47 am

If I ever find the time I'd like to do some writing. just thinking out loud

I'm not a good writer, not like these guys that can paint magnificent works of art. I write how I understand and bend words to my liking so they fit, to me. That probably puts me in a weird place politically and socially, and I could see why people would think I was in one of the main parties here in the US, but the truth is I'm none of them.

Yes, I will vote, but me voting doesn't really mean I agree with a party. I've always pictured the US bigger than that for us creative types and glad when folks cut us slack. I don't mind saying who I'm voting for and why, or what I believe are the most pressing issues we face. I don't mind saying I'm more of a citizen of Earth than I am a citizen of a particular country, state or city (love Vegas USA). I feel this way because I always thought that America's design was to represent the world's different cultures as one, together. The land of "red and yellow black and white" like we sang in Sunday school. I thought that's what made us special.

The internet has opened my eyes. There are simply too many spins on the same topics and we are going to have to choose freedom or racism and captivity. It feels weird saying that doesn't it cause we all share the common love and respect for music. We are doing something that the world hasn't figured out how to do. Being in music has taught us one big lesson "there's a language of peace available if we learn how to listen". What is it that we do in music that we aren't able to do as societies?

I believe our choices are much bigger then they have ever been before and if we don't make them, expecting the Earth to self correct, we're going to be too late. The US for some reason is trapped in a spin and if we don't find a way to work together we will fall. In terms of politics we have to stop and realize why we created parties to begin with or things will come to an halt.

Covid really concerns me and the way we are disagreeing over it is even a bigger mess. I wish there was a way to look at this for what it is and see what it will continue to be till enough of us die putting us even deeper into shock, or we barely get through this to find another virus bigger and even more polluted. The internet has alerted us/me that there are some serious "world wide" problems that we are being forced to deal with whether we like it or not. The US is pretty stuck thinking this is a US flu type of thing while the world has wised up to what is going on. The whole Earthly picture is changing too fast without replacements or regrowth. Man is ripping this planet to shreds while over populating adds to an out of control poisoning to our shared environment. Our planet is becoming unhealthy.

For some reason we don't understand that we haven't been here all that long and have grown to the point where we have taken over the natural order of Earth when it should belong to her and we should use it instead of using it up. Seems so simple but we have come to think of the Earth as private properties owned by humans. This probably worked when we were 1/10 of our population but what we have done to a planet in 100 years time as a species is unnatural and the Earth is responding.

Now I could be way out to lunch on this or you are starting to see what I am too, or have been there for a while. All I ask is this if you disagree with me. Do some research outside of news sources. Get away from the spins and start watching some serious documentaries, they're being developed in big numbers and cover all the views you could ever want. Here in the US I watch both of our main political parties but spend much more time researching less politically charged programing. Removing the "argument factor" in learning makes much more sense to me than constant tension and the internet provides as I said before every point of view. Hey, just like Tuning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid 19 (stay safe)   Covid 19 (stay safe) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covid 19 (stay safe)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Green Audio Forum :: Audio Chat :: General Audio Chat, staying in tune-
Jump to: