Michael Green Audio Forum

https://tuneland.forumotion.com

Our Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom Orders & Pricing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hcooper99

hcooper99

Custom Orders & Pricing Empty
PostSubject: Custom Orders & Pricing   Custom Orders & Pricing Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Hi Members

Harold Cooper here, you can call me Harold, or you can call me Coop.

Need those prices on your products, I'm ready to give them away, or em...give you the numbers  Very Happy 

Custom Orders & Pricing Cpr1

Now there are some products that we have to get ramped up on again, so if you email me and tell me what your interested in we will get the wheels rolling as fast as possible.

I'm excited that you are a part of the tune and we get to be in this great hobby together. If there's anything I can do you let me know and I'll do my best to take care of you.

I'll also give updates on products as they roll into production.
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

Custom Orders & Pricing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Orders & Pricing   Custom Orders & Pricing Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:04 am

Thanks Harold.

I'm excited about the production and custom products as well. When you come on TuneLand listeners, I recommend you start your own thread and share your room and system with us to take a look at.

As you read on TuneLand and the archives you will see listeners go from good systems to great systems. I believe this is made possible because of the skilled listeners who visit and have that desire to make their listening dreams come true. I'm constantly learning about the art of recording and playback and much of this is done through listening through the members ears. There have been many times I will hear someone talking about a sound or piece of music that will catch my attention and before too long I'm in the room tuning away to see where they are at. To me is as fun as listening to my own personal taste.

The best sounding systems in the world are the ones that can play the music faithfully, and you should be able to have this and your personal taste both.
Back to top Go down
https://tuneland.forumotion.com

Custom Orders & Pricing
Page 1 of 1