Michael Green Audio Forum

https://tuneland.forumotion.com

Our Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from malaysia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
tjbhuler

Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:11 am

Hi Michael and fellow tuners

That will be super great Michael Very Happy am eagerly awaiting for what is install for me.

Meanwhile due to work commitments I have been totally busy with work hence I could not update much for the past 2 weeks or so. But it does not mean I have not been listening on the contrary I have been spending valuable time with my system. All in all I have added another 50 hours of listening time and have been tweaking the PZC's constantly. Making it 95 hours T3's untwist and a grand total of 163 hours T3's run in.

I am simply amazed by the T3's as I recently did an A/B testing with my Transparent cables. Now one thing I have realise is that tuning needed to be done differently when I did the A/B test. By just simply plug and playing it did not bring out the best out of both cables. Well it may seem strange or not Wink but they responded differently in different settings. What I meant different setting is that I had to re-positioned the panels and move my sitting position forward and backwards by 2-3'.

Getting them to sound at it's best on both cables gave me loads of understanding on how the soundwaves were projecting out and interacting with my listening space using both cables. The end conclusion is that the T3's had more things going on in my system than in comparison to the Transparent cables. Don't get me wrong the Transparent were no slouch also but the T3's was giving more details, effortless sound and a better understanding of the music. The staging was much grander than the transparent and imaging was much better. One thing that the Transparent did which impressed me ever since the beginning was the tonality and the grit towards instruments and vocals. Tonality of the T3's is slightly lesser or less dense but still was much more involving than the Transparent. What the T3's did that made me smile over and over again was the ability to give a sense of space between each instruments and vocals. This gave a very holographic stage which makes you feel so much more involved with the music. I can "see" the stage more in comparison than the Transparent.

There is a fine line between having the singer/band in your listening space and you being in the place where the singer/band is performing. That is how I look at the overall picture between both these cables.

I did try to place the T3's on the floor and raise it up with MG cable grounds however it made everything sound slightly distant and less holographic, I did gave a good 3 days of settling period prior to listening. So I lifted up the cables and placed them even higher than before this made a significant change for the better. I am still figuring out on how to place them but all in all as of now I am having the best tunes running through my system.

There are cd's that I could not appreciate previously but now I am enjoying them more than ever. Don't get me going on with "Amused to Death". This is an insanely done recording that made my system sound like a million bucks Laughing .

It is getting more and more interesting and I wish I had more hours in a day that I can spend more time tuning and listening to music. Hopefully next month my work will be more forgiving and that I can spend more time.

Regards

Tj
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:59 am

Hi Tj

Here's a pic of me burning in Type 1 (22ga) Power on the Audolici.

Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 M1426
Back to top Go down
tjbhuler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:33 am

Hi Michael,

Looks great I have a question for you Michael looking at the pic I see that the cables are not twisted. May I know why is it so and what are differences you will hear if twisted Question

To what I have read and please do correct me if i'm wrong that loosely twisting them will be able to reject RFI and EMF better hence giving you a better black and quieter background.

Regards

Tj
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 6:23 am

Hi Tj

When burning in Type 1 I run the wires fairly straight when I can. I'm not all that crazy about twisting power lines, in fact when doing an in wall run I try to keep the hot and cold a distance from each other.

It is true that twisting will blackin the background (tighten the harmonics to the place of squeezing the signal), which gives that silence but when you listen to that silence carefully compared to an expanded floor you can hear that the silence is actually missing or squeezed structures.

The other side to this is, when you open the harmonics more full you will hear the black space turn into valuable weight within the structures. Not many systems can play this but once you hear it, it's hard to go back to black space. I know for my own listening, hearing the opening up makes me now go for the open sound before I start to tighten anything down. Many times I even find myself, not caring about the focusing in taste specifics because the space is so involving. I know it's my job to tune some things back in, but it's easy to get lost in "the big" when things are in-tune. Big space out of tune is horrible, but big space in-tune you can walk through it's so big and thick.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tjbhuler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 4:15 am

Greetings to Michael and fellow tuners,

Been a while but have been going strong with the tunes in my system. I feel that the cables have more or less settled in nicely in my system achieving great improvements beyond any cables I have heard within this price range or even 8x more. The total amount of burn in period has passed well over the 200 hours mark.

With all that, the sound has been relatively balanced out from top to bottom. I have started to seek out those subtle and finer things like get the imaging slightly more pin point and smoothing out the harshness that is still there.

Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 M1429

There has been some changes made over a period of time going back and forth to get everything in place. As of now with a slight angle made over the side RTsq I have managed to get a very 3D sound with a wide stage. With this the imaging became much more solidified give a real sense of the presence. I just can't thank enough to Michael and his tunes as I am currently having the best sound in my system ever since I started.
I know I am far from an ideal setup but I can't complain with the sound im getting  Laughing .

The richness and sense of presence is very realistic at times certain instruments comes very very close towards me giving me an ability to touch them from my sitting position  Shocked .

Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 M1430

As I was listening 2 days ago I noticed that there are some issues that i still need to sort out. When I move my head from left to right in my sitting position, I can feel that there is a split of sound gaining left more volume that the right side. It seems the sound is slightly denser over the left. This was telling me that i need to break some waves or redirect them and doing some adjustment over the panels did some justice but what made the difference was when I placed that styrofoam piece at the soffit as shown above. Not only have I managed to disperse out that 2 half of sound and pressure but I have also increased that 3D spaciousness more Shocked Shocked . It is like a balloon that seems to have grown bigger in size.

Everything have grown in size the girth of vocals, instruments and overall stage. I had to lower down my preamp vol by 2dB. Yes I can say that more live recordings seems to be really live and giving me more sense of being there and not them in my living space. All this from a piece of styrofoam Laughing . Moving them forward and backward will change the stage size too. If I move them near towards the speakers the stage will collapse and moving them behind me will make everything sound diffuse.

Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 M1431

I have also been readjusting my pseudo SAM wall that I have behind me. As you can see I have modified them slightly and placed one of the PZC-mec above me. This is my "antenna" and a "zoom in and out lense". With them in placed I can focus those imaging further and center up the vocals more. It also helps to fine tune on the presence of my stage. This is something that I knew about after looking at Michaels previous post and the sketch Michael made for me in my previous post. The SAM wall is one of my priorities but I will look into this after I have moved into my dedicated space.

So many thing have been happening that I feel I am still scratching the surface Rolling Eyes . There are too many variables in my space that can be played around with and make each recording sound better than the previous settings.

Funny thing is every time I have my friends over they tend to comment regarding the changes and improvements by asking what did i do with the equipments ? did i change any parts ? did i change the cables ? and so on. I have had few high end equipments being applied in my setup courtesy by my audio buddies and once again it has proved me that the force of tune is the way forward Exclamation  Next new intro to me by my audio buddies are the Hifi tuning fuses Smile . They don't come cheap especially Synergetic Research, AH and AMR fuses. This is something interesting as I have been reading in the net over the audio forums. Calling it as fuse rolling as in regards to tube rolling. Will post an impression on it when I have the time.

Regards

TJ
Back to top Go down
tjbhuler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:57 am

HI Michael and fellow tuners

It has been a while since I last posted but nevertheless the tune is still going strong here Very Happy . I have been moving around the PZC panels, MG speaker cables and speakers to get that never ending tunes in my listening space. So far with what I have learned from tuneland is that everything affects the sound and a good understanding of your living space tells you a lot on how will your system fair.

As of now with Michael's teachings and my understanding I have been able to build up a nice bubble of sound pressure surrounding me. As I start to work on those minute details things become very critical. Moving those panels in mm can cause a huge shift in my stage. Careful placement and balance between each panels interacting within my living space can make or break that bubble hence the stage canl grow or collapse  Shocked .

I have been spending more time listening and continuing my understanding with MG speaker cables. Funny thing is that I find if I keep my cables elevated by 2' it sounds amazing better blacks and more spacing between each instruments but when I place them down it tends to sound less vibrant, congested and slightly blurred on the imaging  scratch .

My latest venture courtesy from my audio buddies has been what is known as fuse rolling. Yup one of those things that most people will say and call it as audio voodoo/ snake oil etc etc Laughing . Call it anything but surprisingly it did made some changes in my setup. What kind of changes did it bring Question Using a fuse from Hifi Tuning Supreme it brought out more flesh on the bones in vocals and instruments. The 3D and presence was also improved and stage also seem to have grown more ( this can be easily heard when listening to Amused to Death cd). Equally as installing these "audio boutique fuses" the direction on how you install them also does affect the overall staging, presence, tonal and imaging. Was it a significant change with the direction of the fuse  Question  the answer is yes. Was it a step up from the stock fuse  Question  The answer is yes but not as huge and not as big when compared to the direction of the fuse installed.

Now don't get me wrong I'm a man of faith with Michael's ways and it has proven numerous amount of time that there are no other way that I can think of that can bring profound changes to my setup other than Michael's  "Tune Ways" . But what got me surprise is how much can a small 20mm fuse affect your system.

Any comments and experience from Michael and other tunees pertaining to "fuse rolling" Question

Michael any updates on the cables Question Am eagerly awaiting for them Cool . Read your article on the 3 I's (intermingling interacting interconnecting) nice write up and I understand better now regarding baking and cryo. Thanks Smile .

Regards

Tj
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 1:45 pm

Hi Tj

I sent you and Coop an email on the wire so you and he can decide on choices for you. I can get my batch sent out to him right away Cool . Sounds pretty good Exclamation

Now the fuses.

Tj said

"Now don't get me wrong I'm a man of faith with Michael's ways and it has proven numerous amount of time that there are no other way that I can think of that can bring profound changes to my setup other than Michael's  "Tune Ways" . But what got me surprise is how much can a small 20mm fuse affect your system.

Any comments and experience from Michael and other tunees pertaining to "fuse rolling" Question"

mg

I think fuses and the tweaking of can be as big as playing with tubes. Same goes for fuse holders. So I'm thumbs up on the tuning with fuses and think this tweak will get a lot bigger than it is now. I'm not as much of a switch things around without letting them settle good but the differences are as big as any other part of the chain. Try not to get your figure oil on the fuse use a dry glove. The only thing that bugs me about some of the high end ones is sometimes a funky etching around the instruments that for me doesn't have as much full body air. It's like the air shifts up and is tight but for me can get too tight after a while. I like relaxed, but that's my own personal thing.

On some systems the audiophile ones are kinda cool but on others it will burn your ears off. Saying this though as I said this will continue to be a big tweak with a few different brands. I'm always glad when the hobby makes these kinds of moves. Where I get off the bus is when they (whoever they is) get dogmatic in use at the expense of flexibility. Things like the fuses that can be varied is my kind of tweak. Not snake oil at all Very Happy

Cool:study:Cool

I should also say this. Sometimes I don't talk too much past the philosophy of tuning and it can make me look not specific about other toys and tweaks. This is mainly because I believe in teaching the method more than selling the product. Too many designers get stuck in their push for a specific sound or fixed result, reviewers are really bad at this. I'm more of a method teacher of the variables pushing to make our hobby as tunable as possible.

For example:

Soon the rage will go from the fuses to the fuse holders and when this stage happens I as a designer will be looking at a mini fuse board that is a variable standoff attached to the circuit board or side wall of a chassis. One discovery always feeds the next fad till we as a hobby replace the fuse and other parts altogether. My focus is more along the lines of removing the things not needed through innovation till the system is so simple tuning adjustments can be controlled easily.

So yes I'm into the whole fuse tweak, but at the same time look to the obvious. Why do we design electronics in a way that requires these fuses in the middle of the chain? We have a fuse at our circuit boxes and we should be designing components to depend on that protection instead of building components too fragile.

While innovation moves us forward it's nice to learn about the signal we're all here to preserve. I believe at the end of the day simplicity will reign, in the meantime we have certainly come a long long way Very Happy

When you guys get a chance (don't do this with the ARC) take a component and hard wire the fuse holders with stripped type1. You will be amazed.
Back to top Go down
Sonic.beaver

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:15 am

Hi tjbhuler

Good post on fuses. I think many audiophiles are unaware of how much difference fuses in equipment can affect the sound. They think "oh, it is just a tiny piece of wire and a couple of end caps".

Sonic has found fuses to make noticeable changes to the sound but those audiophile specialty fuses mostly give a different sound but are not "honest". BY "honest", I mean they add a sound of thier own to everything being played -- it is like a designer said "we must make this thing give more detail" and so it does, the fuse doing it by adding a trebly sheen to everything.

Of course there might be well fuses that are truly transparent and "honest" in their effect on the sound, yet given my experience with audiophile gear, there are more things that add a sound of their own.

And from Sonic's expereince, fuses can take a pretty long time to settle. So changing a fuse and comparing the sound to a well settled fuse can be tricky because you have to imagined how the new fuse might sound over time.

Worth thinking about is ratings. The fuses are there to protect the gear, so changing a fuse to another (usually larger) rating or bypassing it altogether is not without some additional risk you are taking on.

Sonic

Back to top Go down
tjbhuler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 11:05 am

Hi MIchael and Sonic

Thanks for the replies, I am still doing a small comparison with these fuses that I have with the stock fuse that came with the amp.

Yes very true it is not easy to do a comparison as not only you need to let it settle in for a period of time but everytime I do a comparison I need to switch off the amp remove the fuse and install the next fuse and then switch the amp on. This itself is enough to obscure your listening comparison Rolling Eyes .

However every time I change the direction of the fuse the changes that happens is always the same, it is very repetitive either using one of those audiophile fuse or the stock fuse. The direction of the fuse does matter and it is very easy to hear that change.

I don't think I will ever go for a rating that is larger than what is installed in my amp but in some forums I did read that some of them did choose a slightly larger value and the gains received was a significant one.

Right now there is an active thread going on in Audiogon link attached as below :

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/synergistic-red-fuse

It is a long thread but it does tell a lot on what they are experiencing with these fuses. Also I am reading on one particular good friend of Michael in this thread who seems to be active and knowing more than others when it come to this topic. His name starts to pop up towards the end of the 1st page.

Michael can you guess who could that be Question  Laughing

Regards

Tj
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 3:25 am

I looked at the thread link Rolling Eyes , then I looked at their systems, double Rolling Eyes

I didn't look at all the systems but was surprised at how poorly they were setup. There were even posters making comments on the thread (Geoff k) who doesn't even have a stereo.

This hobby never stops to amaze Laughing

This is no refection on any of the product, but it makes one wonder.
Back to top Go down
tjbhuler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 12:41 pm

So after a small detour of the tunes with those fuses i'm back once again doing what matters the most and that is tuning MG style.

I feel that my system has come a long way since the beginning but as I start to venture out to other aspect of the tunes I start to realise that I am still at the beginning stage of my tuning career. As of now I am getting a nice wide stage with 90% of the speakers seems to not exist in the equation. Just good tunes projecting and surrounding me, but somehow in the process of tuning I seem to have lost that sound flanking me around my shoulders which I use to get with some of my recordings.

Once again recalling back the steps that I made previously and after 1 hour voila it was my pseudo SAM wall that I have behind my listening /sitting position that was placed further behind me than usual. Now I took some measurements previously the distance I had it previously was around 18". So I moved it by 4" towards the back of my head and that flanking of music around my shoulder was back cheers . I measured it again and this time  the distance is around 15". Well I'm not surprised that distance have changed due to the fact that I have done some changes around the front panels.

From my observation there is a tug of war going on between my front panels and the SAM and they need to be in balance to get the best sound as possible. What has the SAM done for me Question  With the presence of the SAM the stage seems to have pulled forward towards me giving a very intimate feel with the music. Sarah Mclachan, Jennifer Warner, Carla Werner and others have taken 2 steps forward towards me. That presence and feel is so much more and I am able to hear more details especially voices around the center of my stage and the ability to perceive more depthness which seems to be more prominent now. It also makes some of those instruments around the sides of the center stage to "pop" out more giving that realistic feel and existence.
The far sides of the stage does not seem to be affected by the SAM which actually ends up giving you a greater sense of an overall depth of the stage.

Moving the SAM farther away will cause this effect to vanish making the stage sounding flat. Moving them too close towards the back of my head will cause the imaging to be blurred and everything seems to be sounding like a blob of music around the center of my stage without having the ability to identify and localise the placements of the instruments. It is something like a binoculars where you need to focus to get a clear image. Now looking at the SAM that I have it is not from MG but the idea of having a barricade behind me was from Michael himself. I will get a proper SAM made and voiced by Michael at a later stage for sure but having a self made SAM (pseudo SAM) does give you an idea on what Michael has been mentioning previously. Hiend001 is using it, made and voiced by Michael himself and I'm sure it sounds awesome Smile .

Previously I was using just a board behind me but ever since I used one of Michael's PZC-MEC placed on top of the board the effect of my SAM has taken a great leap in it's effectiveness. Having the ability to rotate it left to right and vice versa also moving them forward and backwards have given me lots of flexibility to control my stage and placements of the center vocals.

Yes today is about SAM and its effect in my listening space, to me it is equally as important to tune the back as to the fronts and that both sides affect each other. The need to balance both sides will yield you the best results.

Regards

Tj
Back to top Go down
tjbhuler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 7:18 am

Been away for a long long time Laughing , hopefully with my work being reduced in the next few months I will be able to have more time to post here in tuneland on my audio journey and tuning MG style Very Happy .

I have just received MG xlr cables and power cables from Harold today. Managed to hook up the xlr's and so far with 1 hour of life in the xlr's things are getting very very interesting and exciting.
Hopefully during the weekend I will have some time to post my impressions on the xlr's and what I have been doing for the past few months to my system.

Regards

Tj
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 9:50 am

Very Happy

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sonic.beaver

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:26 am

Hello tjbhuler!

Good to hear from you after all this time Very Happy

Do post what are the differences you hear between the XLR balanced system and cabling over unbalanced RCA which Sonic assumes are with Michael Green wiring. This will be interesting. Of course a balanced output is essential for long runs of cabling like those used in studios and theatres where XLR does its job to reject hum, EMI and RFI pick up in the cabling whose length are measured in tens of metres.

Yet in short runs that are more common in domestic audio, will any tiny gain in S/N ratio from balanced XLR be offset by the extra circuitry required to perform phase inversion in the equipment?

Sonic

Back to top Go down
tjbhuler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 6:07 am

Been a while since i posted here in tuneland. Guess work is always and will always be a factor hindering me from posting up all the tuning that I have done and what I still want to do.

Anyway after a few months of delay I have finally moved forward towards my dream of having my own dedicated room Laughing . The renovations have finally started and the nightmare of living in a renovation in progress environment has also started. Not a very pleasent environment to live in with all the dust flying and no music to hear Sad .

Currently due to the amount of dust accumulated at my place from the reno, I have temporally boxed up all my equipmemts and speakers. So no listening and no tuning till the room and floors are done for me Shocked .

Never realised but after 2 weeks of absence with my system im feeling very very sad and impatience. So ever since then I have been reading up on room size ratios, bass build up, standing waves, reverberation time, RFZ and all acoustical problems that I will most probably will be encountering once the room is done. Very intresting but when I start to think and correlate on what Michael has been teaching and guiding, it has got me thinking very differently. Literally in circles and bubbles Laughing with all the PZ's in the room and laminar flow at the walls. Bubbles of PZ is everywhere and the key factor is to work with them to your advantage within your listening space.

Sonic said

"This will be interesting. Of course a balanced output is essential for long runs of cabling like those used in studios and theatres where XLR does its job to reject hum, EMI and RFI pick up in the cabling whose length are measured in tens of metres."

So sorry for the late reply Sonic Very Happy , I am unable to do a proper description yet cause I haven't had a good time to listen with it but my initial thoughts when i did hook up MG's xlr was an immediate clarity with better timbre. On a side note the reason I went for the xlr's is because ARC ref 150 amp only accepts xlr's. So I kept the system fully balanced as it is unwise to mix up the signal with rca and xlr due to difference of signal input and output between xlr and rca.

Guess my next post on my system will only be after I have finally moved my system to my completed dedicated room. Maybe it will be better that I start a new thread for that rather than continuing my post in this thread Wink .

Regards

Tj

Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 12:02 pm

Hi Tj

Might be fun to have a new thread on the new listening room adventure. I can moderate it for trade secrets, but might be fun for folks to see some of the progress.

cool things in Singapore and Ecuador and Malaysia and here, sounds like a big listening party to me cheers
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 5:15 am

Well, I could just scream, I'm so excited  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Aufb174

Congratulations on your new Tunable Room Tj Exclamation

I'm looking so forward to sharing the pictures and posts. Tj just started breaking this in hours ago!
Back to top Go down
tjbhuler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:24 am

Good day to Michael and my fellow tunees
Back to top Go down
tjbhuler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:26 am

Good day to Michael and my fellow tunees  Very Happy !!

First of all thank you Michael for your guidance to make this room possible. Yes im back from a loong hiatus which is 11 months to be exact.

This journey has taken me to places that i have never thought i would ever go and im talking about the lumberyard, wood factory and mills and not to forget to steel factories !!!. But in the end of the day its all worth it.
I have gained so much of expereince and understanding on wood tones and how they change during the process of treating and curing.

Well the room is 90% complete the only thing left are the doors and few panels which should be done soon. Im still studying the room and its effects. One thing for sure with the tunable panels im able to voice myself with different tones just by tightening or loosening the bolts over the front wall, SAM wall, ceiling and side walls.

The system is up and running today and have given a good 4 hours of run in. I will let them run in more before i start my tuning journey along with Michaels guidance.

This is going to be a new chapter for me and my tuning journey. Hope everyone in tuneland will enjoy it  Smile .

Regards

Tj
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 8:33 pm

I know the pictures are going to be rolling in soon once the door and side panels are installed, but here's a picture of the rear SAM which is way cool.

Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 M1835

We have pics of the complete conversion but we are going to keep those somewhat proprietary. Never know when someone is going to buy a whole room from me Very Happy

At the same time the start to finish progression is and was something to behold. Now the new world of listening for Tj can begin in a way that is different from ever before. Tj will now be in control of every inch of his space, and will now see how the soundstage responds to corresponding tuning points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from malaysia   Greetings from malaysia - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from malaysia
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Green Audio Forum :: Listener's Forum :: Audio Around the World-
Jump to: