Michael Green Audio Forum

https://tuneland.forumotion.com

Our Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yogi's audio room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ysaxena

Yogi's audio room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: RTDFS   Yogi's audio room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:05 pm

Michael, as discussed. The addition of XXLT and XLTs made a substantial difference to the detail and opening up sound staging. However, addition of RTDFS took it to another level. I will equate to the difference between watching  1080p and 4K TV, or watching through a clean window, and then again after you clean it with windex. The instruments and soundstage is now not only more detailed but sound is clearer, better defined and more 3D. Highly recommended.
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's audio room   Yogi's audio room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 5:36 am

My pleasure Yogi Exclamation

As I have said before Love Those Amps Very Happy

Also guys, Yogi has a great sounding listening chair. Listening to it was almost as much fun as the rest of the room. Thanks for letting me walk through your place. I learn so much taking these field trips.

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://tuneland.forumotion.com
ysaxena

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's audio room   Yogi's audio room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 11:05 am

As discussed, next time you or Harold are in the Atlanta area please call me and stop by for an Indian treat and to tell me if any further improvement is possible. Yogi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yogi's audio room   Yogi's audio room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yogi's audio room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2