Michael Green Audio Forum

https://tuneland.forumotion.com

Our Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2ch audio room remodel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
audiokm

2ch audio room remodel  Empty
PostSubject: 2ch audio room remodel    2ch audio room remodel  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Hello, I am currently in the process of remodeling a room to be a dedicated listening room. I am in need of suggestions for acoustical treatments. My room measure just under 15' by 21' with a vaulted ceiling from the short walls @ 8' to about 16' in the center of the 21' foot wall. Currently sheetrock walls with with a 3'x5' window on each short wall and a 6' glass french door centered on the long wall. The floor will be slate tile with an area rug and pad in the center.
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

2ch audio room remodel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2ch audio room remodel    2ch audio room remodel  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi KM

Welcome to TuneLand

Can you get me pics or plans for the room or room to be? I'm traveling starting Thursday, but would like to get started on giving some input in the meantime.

Have you read any on my room designs or products?

Here's my email address mgtune@yahoo.com phone 702 762 3245

I would like to get to know your system and it's electrical and mechanical makeup, so if you would you can give me a list of components. As you can see we take things down to a minimum usually and build them back up to an optimum signal path so this may be a good time for you to look at a few things that we can help you with, making the system work together as a whole.
Back to top Go down
https://tuneland.forumotion.com

2ch audio room remodel
Page 1 of 1