Michael Green Audio Forum

https://tuneland.forumotion.com

Our Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CES/THE Show 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

CES/THE Show 2012 Empty
PostSubject: CES/THE Show 2012   CES/THE Show 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:44 pm

THE Show is a foot,

and I'm having fun with my setup to welcome visitors. I've setup the system to cast a much larger stage than anyone has at the CES/Show by far I'm sure. The depth is moderate going maybe 5 feet past the front wall but the width is beautiful and way past the walls (what walls). If they stop by they will be getting a taste of big.

Enya, Watermark is my opening sound and it is totally not fair to any who might be visiting the other setups then stops by my place.

This will be a small crowd for me this year as I am not promoting at all. That said there have already been 6 wide eyed pre-show visitors who have stopped by jaws on floor. "How do you do this? I tune".

CES/THE Show 2012 TS2012
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

CES/THE Show 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CES/THE Show 2012   CES/THE Show 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Had diner with Herns and friends last night. Herns is so up on the coolest of cool music and lent me some. Late tonight after the day dies down I can't wait to sit down and go through a few of them.

When this particular music man and I get together the understanding of music is in a totaly different place than the audiophile. There was a table of them right behind us and I could hear their talk going anywhere but on music done exceptionally. Seeing inside of the music is obviously something that has never been done by them. In my mind I'm thinking about a piece of wood settling so I can move forward in defining the balance while tightening up the image, in their talk I heard very little about music and how to get there. Little as in none. I guess music for them happens magically.

So strange that we are a part of an industry talking music reproduction with half of us never hearing it.

Oh well, I hear my bass notes calling me.
Back to top Go down
yikes

yikes

CES/THE Show 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CES/THE Show 2012   CES/THE Show 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:25 pm

It has been so cool being here, while the show is going on. So many people have been over at Michael's house this week and the common theme continues " I can see the speakers but, I cannot hear them". Nothing at the show can do that. Everyone is so amazed at how the sound just comes out, voices and instruments placed out there where they belong with the ambiance, and harmonics that you only hear from live music.

One guy even claimed that he had an eargasm Razz
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

CES/THE Show 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CES/THE Show 2012   CES/THE Show 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:03 pm

The show is over but I'm so glad some have chosen to stick around and listen at TuneLand Vegas. A bit of a listening party with some great ears.

Herns thanks for bringing the cool music!

I'm already looking forward to next years party.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CES/THE Show 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CES/THE Show 2012   CES/THE Show 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CES/THE Show 2012
Page 1 of 1