Michael Green Audio Forum

https://tuneland.forumotion.com

Our Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr. Lou's System

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

Dr. Lou's System Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Lou's System   Dr. Lou's System Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 6:09 pm

TuneLand welcomes Dr. Lou Exclamation

"I have played drums for years.  I played professionally for more than 25 years.  Music is central to my life.  My preference is jazz.  I played in a few wedding groups, a soul group, and a couple of rock bands.  I love music and your speakers really make listening great."

Dr. Lou's System M1842
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lou

Dr. Lou's System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Lou's System   Dr. Lou's System Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 8:27 pm

The Rev6 speakers are great. I have a pair of the Rev 60i speakers. Together they create the most realistic sound I have heard outside of a live musical performance. This morning I had Lyle Lovett and Smokey Robinson in my living room. The sound was so real I could feel it. I am looking forward to hours of great listening. Thanks to Michael and his team.
Back to top Go down
rotelguy

rotelguy

Dr. Lou's System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Lou's System   Dr. Lou's System Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 9:49 pm

Welcome to our family of Tunees Dr. Lou Exclamation Your going to feel right at home here. Your speakers are gorgeous Shocked I saw and listened to them at TuneLand before they were shipped to you. The sound stage was enormous and like you said it's live. Not sure what Mr. Green would say, but my thinking is he has bested himself with the new Rev Series. The Revolution series carries the MGA torch high Exclamation congratulations to you Dr. Lou
Back to top Go down
hcooper99

hcooper99

Dr. Lou's System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Lou's System   Dr. Lou's System Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi Lou!

Glad you love the speakers! We knew you would! They have been selling great and we are generating lots of interest. I am a guitar player from many years back (since about age 7) and have played all styles and in many bands. Just don't have much time to get into it any more. Hopefully after January next year I will have more time. As you know being a musician gives you more appreciation for equipment that plays sound like a musical instrument which all of Michael's designs do. We hope you will be interested in expanding your system with us to add a sub, and hopefully equipment platforms and of course RoomTune pillows. Please check out all of his products on the website and see the wonderful things other tunees have done with their systems here on the forum. I'm not up here much at all but wanted to welcome you and hope we can help you further on your tuning journey.

All the best!

Harold
Back to top Go down
Drewster
Admin
Drewster

Dr. Lou's System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Lou's System   Dr. Lou's System Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Welcome Dr. Lou!

I'm looking forward to listening to your new speakers all week here at TuneLand Vegas!

jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dr. Lou

Dr. Lou's System Empty
PostSubject: I just got the new speaker wires and now all my speakers are connected using them. The difference in sound is unbelievable.   Dr. Lou's System Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 8:16 am

Dr. Lou wrote:
The Rev6 speakers are great.  I have a pair of the Rev 60i speakers.  Together they create the most realistic sound I have heard outside of a live musical performance.  This morning I had Lyle Lovett and Smokey Robinson in my living room.  The sound was so real I could feel it.  I am looking forward to hours of great listening. Thanks to Michael and his team.
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

Dr. Lou's System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Lou's System   Dr. Lou's System Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 5:13 am

Hi Dr. Lou

I'm glad that you are enjoying your music. I've like wise enjoyed the music you have sent to me. It's nice getting to the point where I can start relaxing with my system, thinking of tuning I want to do, after the moving has ended and I'm now getting things in their place.

I've seen that you and Coop have talked about Subwoofing, so in light of this, I've started a thread on setting up the Rev Combo Sub Systems.

you can link to it here

https://tuneland.forumotion.com/t419-rev-combo-hookup-subwoofers

Also I hear you might be doing a room in your basement. If so don't forget to think about me designing it for you, or even making you a Tunable Room. This year I'll be spending more time on the different tuning services I do for listeners and the different consulting levels and production levels I now have available.

take a look at this
Dr. Lou's System M1838

This is a look at Tj's room we finished in the later part of last year. I would love to design yours. Keep in mind I keep all pricing private between me and the listener but now is a very good time for Tunees to have me work on their projects. And here is Tj's Tunable Room thread.

https://tuneland.forumotion.com/t404-my-tunable-room-tjbhuler
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

Dr. Lou's System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Lou's System   Dr. Lou's System Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Nice to get an email from Lou today!

Dear Michael,

Here is a picture of my system with your tuning blocks.  The system has never sounded better.

Thanks,
Lou

Dr. Lou's System Aufb423
upper left is Lou's setup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr. Lou's System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Lou's System   Dr. Lou's System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Lou's System
Page 1 of 1