Michael Green Audio Forum

https://tuneland.forumotion.com

Our Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael's System

Go down 
+27
Sonic.beaver
hcooper99
ChrisS
JC Carter lll
allboutdasound
jarret jonson
rodneyJ
mostly classics
lefthanded
David Harper
Drewster
tjbhuler
Obb
rotelguy
Hiend001
sails
MGA
tmsorosk
Toledo
garp
tune trainee
Michael Green
Robert Harrison
kimA
jimmyblue
yikes
Bill333
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
tmsorosk

Michael's System - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:20 am

" Makes me wonder what these people are listening on " or what they were on when they were listening ?
I though the recording quality was great.
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 5:02 pm

Hi Tim

I guess if they have a squeezed down stage or something, but I agree with you, there's plenty of involved stage to go around with MAS. It's lush big and full.

I decided to leave MAS play through the day today, going in for a listen now and then.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:52 am

Closing out the evening with

Michael's System - Page 28 M1091

Back to top Go down
Drewster
Admin
Drewster

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:34 pm

I must say, Michael, you do have excellent taste in music! Laughing

jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 5:18 pm

Why, yes I do, and it's getting better every hour. Very Happy

Wink
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:23 am

I have visitors (workers) here tonight, after a day of other folks, so I asked what music and they replied "classic rock" so we have been enjoying Foghat, Led, and now Ziggy Stardust.

It's kinda been fun playing DJ

Cool
Back to top Go down
tmsorosk

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:07 am

Foghat, WOW, there's a name I haven't heard for years. Used to own -Energized- on Lp but can't find it now, it may have been slid off when I did one of my LP thin out's. Yup, it's fun playing DJ, although when I ask for requests it's difficult to get answers, folks usually just say " this is good" ( whatever is playing at the time ).
Anyway, I'm back on my Lynyrd Skynyrd habit, not sure why this stuff sounds so good again after all these years but I'm just going with it.
Tim
Back to top Go down
tmsorosk

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:19 pm

Would you believe i was still playing Skynyrd until a few hours ago ? Had zeroed in on <Sweet Home Alabama >< Call me The Breeze> and <i Ain't The one > Unfortunately the weekend warriers (and there husbands) that inundate are abode on weekends were starting to look like a linch mob so I decided to play the trio a few more times before finding an alternative. But it was too late, I found myself hot footing it down the alley with a posse at my heals. Yes, it was quite a seen, the neighbors with there cel phone camera's, dogs running and barking and a cloud of dust behind me.
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:07 am

Hi Tim

Sounds like you've had a busy weekend. LS sure has been knocking on your door this year. I have new music cases in route to me so when going through the scattered masses of music I'll grab some LS, and put on. Today Sonic mentioned "Autobahn" and I thought, how long will it take me to find it Laughing . BTW, I've driven on the "Autobahn" while playing the recording. Thought that was pretty cool, until the locals told me how American I was Rolling Eyes

Seems like many of the Tunees are up to something these days. Definitely a summer of music.

well all

As I mentioned earlier the past 3 days we've been doing construction in listening room #2. It's just about ready to have a system put back in, pretty exciting Exclamation I'm looking forward to getting back to summer design season. More equipment is suppose to arrive in about 10 days, and the workers have done an excellent job of spring cleaning, a major bonus to the wood working itself Exclamation

Over the next few weeks I'll have fun going through the different pieces of wood used, and voicing them. The wall just put up is made up mostly of spare parts. The choice was start something new or use up some of the wood that has been curing a while. Now that production has been moved to the shops (including prototyping) , it's time I stop looking like an unorganized lumber-yard. Well we'll see Laughing The temptation to be surrounded by thousands of different sounding wood pieces is something I will probably never loose my passion for. While this project was going on I found myself going through the spare ends and smiling. No doubt I'll be sitting out-side sanding and finishing before long.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:33 am

burning in for Sonic

Michael's System - Page 28 M1100
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Well, there's a lot to get caught up on affraid

Design summer and construction has gotten the best of me, but when I walked through the place tonight I could feel the Vibe coming to life. This weedend will be setting the moods in my rooms and starting to play the rooms and systems off of each other Smile . Those of you who have visited me know what I mean. There's a music station in every area from the moment you walk in. Sitting downstairs listening I look up and see the 12 string hanging on the stairs landing wall inviting me to the upstairs.

Now that's the way I like it, music everywhere Exclamation

Lots to do.
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 12:48 am

So don't pick on my bad picture Laughing but while I was walking around tonight I fired off a couple pictures. These are dark but it's actually darker than this in the rooms.

Michael's System - Page 28 M1127

Room #1 has a Tunable Floor and at present #2 has a Tunable Floor and Back Wall.
Back to top Go down
rotelguy

rotelguy

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:39 pm

NEW ROOM! Very Happy

Mr. Green

When can we come hear it? Is it better than room 1 (best system we ever heard)? You had a little Technics integrated amp there. Did you ever hook it up? I was interested in those slide volume controls. Never thought these amps would be any good till I saw yours stripped. Now I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Hi Jim

As soon as I come up for air Laughing , probably this weekend. I'm trying to balance a few activities so we'll see how far I get.

listening to Mr. Getz

Michael's System - Page 28 M1130

Last edited by Michael Green on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:53 am

This morning is starting off like this.

Michael's System - Page 28 M1136
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 2:27 pm

WOW Exclamation

Do I ever like seeing systems coming to life.

I guess because people don't do this that often and repeatedly, we settle into our tuning groove, but when you take those first few steps in tuning it is nothing shy of shocking to hear what happens to these components.

warming up the Sony STR DH100

Michael's System - Page 28 M1138
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:04 am

Learning and re-learning.

The last few weeks I've been going back to the scene of the crime, and taking another look at the hobby through the eyes of field. I say field, because honestly it makes more sense to me that we are dealing with one big field and the many parts to it. So let me tell you my story.

First I bought up a few more Magnavox Players so I could explore them at different stages without going back to the same unit all the time re-tweaking it.

Next I made an extensive tuning wood collection, so I had plenty of flavors to choose from.

Set things up for top tuning and regular.

Put my ears through a lot of cleaning Shocked

I started buying up a bunch of amplifiers, you guys have seen me do this before Rolling Eyes

Re-did some of my power cable (at the circuit box).

And made it so I could get to most of my outlet receptacles.

Once I began as always my re-learning cap was put on and the systems quickly became non-systems and instead an adventure in energy. It made me realize very quickly why I don't pay attention to brands anymore. The laws of weight distribution, balance and freedom overwhelmed me. The audio trilogy could not be more profound and I fell under the spell of all energy being equal and dependent on all other energy. Making an acoustical move controlled the field as much as tweaking near the conduit parts themselves, and the electrical completely dictated to the acoustical and mechanical. They are not separate at all but part of the same fundamental core. I sat there thinking why do people spend so much time trying to separate energy into different camps when everything truly does not only affect everything else but belongs to everything else. As I explored I tried to think of how they (acoustical, mechanical and electrical) might be seperate but couldn't.

The air is electrically charged, the acoustics work as a continuum on the mechanics and everything generated everything else in a constant field production. One that feeds and gives to what has always been there as that continuum. It got to the point where I could turn everything off and feel all of these parts as one no matter how still or quiet it got. The field responded to me, as I was an equal part of it. Not me looking at it, but a contributing generator myself. How did this hobby turn musical energy into compartments and components? Who was that marketing genius that sold us on the sellable lines for purchase? That marketeer that sold us on boxes connected together excluding space? Space, the very thing we capture in the process and the very thing that we depend on to deliver, and it was completely avoided in the "production" of this hobby.  

You might be thinking when I say space that I'm refering to acoustics, and you would be wrong. No, what I'm talking about is the field. The on going, never ending vibratory field that never stops, aways in the process of creation. I have my belief on who got it started, but what I'm talking about is the field of fundamentals and harmonics that crosses all energy. It belongs to cycles all the way up through motion so fast and tight that we keep discovering it's unlimited reaches.

Yep, the last while was more of the same as I have always done, but the clarity that makes all things equal within their space came rushing through my mind in a sense of one or the whole and the longer I explored the more I felt comfortable not needing that box, or brand or audio theory. In our hobby we can choose to try to trick physics, logic or make our own version up, but for those attempting this I have a question. In your listening room, what do you find when you cut a cube of "space" out and test it for ingredients? One thing you will find is electrical, mechanical and acoustical energy. Now take this and try to suck only the electrical out, the acoustics out, and the mechanics. All of these are (in your listening room) a part of a dependent relationship with each other. You'll never separate them. They are part of the fundamentals that not only keeps nature working but also gives us the word "natural". Do you know what this means? Natural means doing without effort. it's a force that is always there. It's always set at a beginning volume and force turns it up.

now follow me on this

The field is always there in whatever condition it may be in for your area of response, and it is awaiting more force. It's a natural (natures) amplifier. What makes this field more or less strong is a basic law called "tuning" or "harmonizing", a relationship between a fundamental cycle and it's support cycles, thus the name "harmonics". When something (space) is in-tune energy increases. When out of tune it becomes disfunctional until it is tuned. Now you can think of audio as broken and needs to be fixed, but you nore I will ever fix it. You can't fix motion. You can change it's course, but your not going to make it sit still. Motion wants to amplify. It wants to move and form patterns. Motion is a means of tuning. Tuning is motion in harmony and motion is naturally looking for ways to amplify.

how does this fit

Space is related to another part of nature, "size". You might think that the bigger something is the more amplification it has. And many times you would be right. More force and also more field creation (continuum expanding) . The bigger something is (active material dependent) the bigger the core and the output of EMF as part of the field. This is fine if you have the "space" to move things into a harmonious pattern, but if this force is over running other more sensitive generators, the fundamental signal will not be as stable and the harmonics will not have a chance to help the fundamentals amplify. Parts amplifying "field" if put in competiton will form cancellation, repell or if in "harmony" gain. It's not an automatic, but a variable. In audio it depends on not only the space and size influences but also the recorded codes variables. All of these variables can be treated by one common factor. Space, size and signal all respond to oscillative adjusting, both on fundamental and harmonic levels. The field seeks to be in-tune (amplify). It lives to be stronger and stable, and so when put in-tune by placement and vibratory means, the recorded code is able to pass with more of it's original content intact.
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 5:46 am

part 2

So hobbyist and professionals say "be practical". Well being so we have to look at how much the field means to the signal. Is the signal something that can push it's way through the field, or does the field have it's grips tightly on the signal?

The answer to this can only be truly realized by "doing". This is why I stick closely to practical application over theory. Theory is as strong as what "might" happen, practical application is based on what "did" happen.

In this particular case we found that the signal is so influenced by the field that it appears that they must be one. Through our experiments, every inch of the audio chain has a relationship with the field. Once the language of the recording is put to analog it becomes part of the field domain. Regardless of how the signal itself travels it will not separate itself from it's relationship with the field. In audio, everything analog (put into motion) is one with the field. You can again cancel and repell part of the signal, but you will not disconnect it from the field. The physics that apply to the audio signal are in the same realm as the physic that apply to the field. They both are oscillative based. This includes vibratory all the way up.

getting vibrations straight, well at least curved Wink

Energy is a mode of motion, and we are conscious of motion by its effect. This effect, if transmitted to the brain through the eye, it's known as light. If by the ear, we know it as sound. Simple stuff. Whether this energy reaches the eye or the ear depends upon the length and frequency of the vibrations. Radio waves vibrate from 10,000 to 30,000,000 times a second, heat and light waves much faster. So by comparison radio waves are long, heat waves shorter, and light waves still shorter. The length of a wave depends upon its frequency, that is, the number of waves which pass a given point in one second. Another way to make the point, compare electrical or radio waves to the bass note of a musical scale. As we go up the scale, the waves become shorter and shorter and the frequency higher and higher, until they produce heat. If the frequency is increased, visible light waves will appear. As the frequency is increased, the sensation of light is finally lost, here we contact the ultraviolet or X-ray.

going higher

As it still further increases, we no longer are conscious of the vibrations, but know them by their effect. Cycles, waves, rays, beams, all the same family, don't make it difficult Smile "When the frequency is more than 38,000 vibrations per second, the ear cannot recognize sound; when 400,000,000,000 vibrations have been reached, we perceive the sensation of light, and as the vibrations gradually increase, the eye perceives one color after another until violet is reached with its 75,000,000,000,000 vibrations a second. Every phenomenon in nature is what it is by virtue of the rate of motion or vibration. A vibratory code pertains to any fundamental plus it's support harmonics.
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 6:24 am

part 3

even more practical

So the question remains, which has more affect. All this space and tuning stuff or the circuitry and reputation of brands?

Let me get my good friend to help.

Michael's System - Page 28 Mag3

There are a few products I have explored that have taught me much, one of them being the Magnavox DVD Player (several model numbers).

On the one hand I can look at the price and think this is a throw-a-way, but then when I start to look at this unit based on what I have been talking about and what I have heard ( and others) I've come to appreciate, even admire this freak of nature. Freak of nature, mistake or meant to be the Magnavox 2300 has that space and size I talked about. It also has an incredible tone with that particular circuit board. Space, size and vibratory tone makes me look at this unit in all the right ways, but the most remarkable stuff is what the Maggie taught me. The question between circuit and relationship to the field, doesn't need to be a mind twister at all. The parts and pieces aren't all that different just bigger and smaller when you come down to it.

I'm sure the designers were thinking lets make this thing so we can roll out thousands. They started off I'm sure with how to make this as simple as possible. Resonant circuit boards instead of the dampened, fewer and smaller parts and cheap minimalistic housing. They may or may not have known that all these play right into the cards of someone who will be using the unit based on the field, vibratory codes and tunability.
Back to top Go down
sails

sails

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi Michael

This is some remarkable research your doing. For a while I was wondering why would he be taking middle to low end and using it? I found the exact same Sony as you are using last week and didn't like it at all. Idea It made me question you more. This is when I decided to go out and find an old solid wood coffee table. I cut the legs so it sat inches off the ground. I took apart both a MDV 100 and STR 100 and spread them out on the table like one component. Shocked I know you have gone through this many times but what's going on? This is magic. Please tell me why after all the years and money I'm now listening to the best stereo of my life Embarassed

Please again what's going on scratch
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:02 am

Hi Sails

It's all about simplicity Exclamation

When you have these big audio companies designing, most of the time they start with very good basic amplifier designs and then add features. Break these bad boys down to those basics, add some great sounding platforms, and before long you have a hot-rodded tunable monster to play with.

As I find more of the exceptional amps I'll post. One thing I will say that might be of some help for the people reading, if your mindset is buying up take a good look at the amps first if you can. Buying up in this class of amplifier usually means adding more and this is the opposite direction to go in many times. Adding more also means more field effect. The 100 as the layers were peeled away took on a completely different sound, what was bass shy and closed in is now expressive and full of girth.

The Brazilian Pine/Low Tone Redwood platform is making magic happen with the amplifier, and like with the Sherwood I can't really call this a receiver any more. Remarkable is a good word to use. And plentiful is another word that comes to mind. I think, how many of these jewels are sitting out there waiting to be discovered.
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:45 pm

Tonight I'm listening to the sony/mag/mandolin combo in room#2

Michael's System - Page 28 M1158
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 1:13 am

It's about time for Sony to meet Sony.

Michael's System - Page 28 M1159

For those who think that I'm stuck on any particular product, you might be pleased to know that behind the TuneLand scenes there's always an ongoing of toys coming in and out. Fortunately I live in Vegas and the turn over of products here is amazing if you know how to be at the right place at the right time. pirat

Recent discussions on stereophile got my wheels turning and shopping. Although I may not find the exact models I want to tear apart for a while there are certain comparisons from my point of view that I'm able to move forward with, and this summer has been full of these discoveries, or should I say re-do-s. Vegas is having a flood of DVD/CD players flowing through the used outlets as people must be going either portable, phone or computer based system. Lucky me, I'm sitting here with my catchers mitt.

Earlier this year I started to go a little different direction, but something was telling me to not go too far till I did at least this one study. So instead of pulling the trigger on one product to focus on, I decided to bring in many to do my testing. I'm not saying anything definitive here as I'm not sure that's always the right thing to do. After all "Tuning" is a huge word and I would hate to be the one to limit it. At the same time when something is staring me in the ears you guys know I'm climbing the walls till I explore, and explore I have and am.

My focus, instead of brands, turned to designing. Specifically the designing of  digital circuits and their relationships to Transformers and other parts. I'm sure some of you could see this coming and were probably waiting for the bomb to drop, and you would be right, except I am Mr. Slow and slow for the reason of devopling methodical procedures & results. Being the first in my book, has always proven the act of missing something, and more importantly not allowing my brain and body to deal with change.

Change (different) to me is a term that can lead to one of the biggest mistakes in the hobby. Everytime I see a listener jump too fast my heart skips a beat because I know how easy it is to fall into the trap of "partial" and this hobby is all but too willing to suck our brains into the "change is better" game. The mind game and plug & play in my world is like Eve at the tree. "here, take a bite of different" and we're off on that audio journey that confuses choice with truth. The big picture gets traded for hearing something not quite the same as before and our brain goes "all in", without considering what the next 3 cards bring (a little vegas talk).

All of the products I have brought in (almost all) good could be found from a certain point of view, and especially with recordings that fit hand & glove, but that's not why I'm here. I'm here to look at two things, the recorded code and the audio code. How much of this music is original and how much is listening to parts.  Idea first things first, Space  Exclamation I know no matter what that a soundstage is omni-directional, and I should be able to sense the music as life like as...life. It that product ultimately stops short of producing "recorded omni space" I know something is not coming through.

Now I'm a smart guy Laughing noones going to know but me, but that's the problem. I have a hard time living in real life, knowing that the system is only giving me part of that real space. I don't know if everyone reading this can tell the difference or would admit it if not, but to me it's something that reaches out and smacks me right in the ear. I can live with it if I know "I can" get there, but drives me nuts if I'm not sure the systems has the potential.

OK transformers & parts, I'm gettin there take it easy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:54 am

the EMF's of audio

Do you know how many times people (even engineers) may have a general understanding of EMF Electromotive Force and not get EMF Electromagnetic Field Idea

One has to do with our electromagnetic interaction as a fundamental force, and the other a generated electro/magnetic step up step down volume control (kinda  Smile )

well maybe wiki can do a better job  Rolling Eyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromotive_force

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_field

Where I come in is the interaction and intermingling of the two EMF's.

You might get confused by the two, untill you picture the big electro-magnetic world we live in and all the baby transformers runing around inside of the parent we know as Earth or you can think bigger universe. Ok, to make it even easier (maybe not) lets throw in attraction and counter force, fair exchange, motion, time, space, action and reaction.

Michael's System - Page 28 M1160

You can break all this down into 4 fundamental forces. I spent a little time on this topic on sonic's thread, but here I'll get more into the interaction in a practical "sound" sense.

wiki again

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_interaction

See, I'm not making this stuff up Very Happy

Michael's System - Page 28 M1153a

Science & Physics accept that there are these fundamental forces, and they are interactive. Boy takes a load off my mind, thought I might have to prove something and that would take way too long for me. Sleep

What do these forces have in common that I am interested in?

That's right Exclamation motion, and or, the ability to pass or react to motion. This whole thing is moving. Now if everything is moving how can anything really be separate from anything else? Well we can as humans try to break things down into boxes, but the reality is everything is dependent on everything else. You've heard it said "everything affects everything else". This being the truth, means that this whole system of forces is interconnected as a reactive whole. Small interactions are inside of the bigger ones. Because of this the shape known as sphere plays a major role and is the shape of expansion, quantity and value.

you might say

All things aren't shaped spherical. Think about that a second. Does something have to look spherical to be inside of a bigger sphere? Science is a great tool that allows us to see inside and also be a part of the never ending inside. Outside is only a point of view. If your human and still living, your never going to get outside of physics. You will always have a point from which you will be looking in or at. Kinda cool, there will always be something behind you, and this gives proof to the sphere as a shape built for it's unique character in motion.

Spheres, waves, rays and beams are all part of the same family even though they may look different. From our view it starts with the lowest cycle to the highest unit. All of which have been given musical values called frequencies. Cycles and how frequent they repeat is our tool and rule of reference. A frequency is a value of motion and because it is motion values are by nature variable. These values are only a measurement of the on going oscillations.

Go study up as much as you wish and you will come back to motion, big or small.

Get happy with this and you are ready to move forward with transformers.

are you ready Question
Back to top Go down
Michael Green
Admin
Michael Green

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:40 am

Hi guys, just a side note incase your interested.

I've started a thread on my past stores and the components I carried.

https://tuneland.forumotion.com/t317-mg-audio-reminiscing-the-store

I'll keep adding to the list as I have time, barely getting started. Fun going back through the memories, boy did I carry a lot of gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's System   Michael's System - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael's System
Page 28 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next